P7T lecturer italian linguistics (Altro)

Inviato da Oxon, Oxford, martedì, settembre 20, 2016, 08:35 (2747 giorni fa)

The Faculty of Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics is seeking a part-time (0.5 FTE) Departmental Lecturer in Italian Linguistics for the 2016-17 academic year.

The post is fixed-term from 1 October 2016 to 31 July 2017.

You must be able to deliver lectures and undergraduate classes in Italian Linguistics, and lectures in Morphology. There will also be a requirement to undertake graduate supervision as necessary, and to take on some administrative duties within the Faculty.

You must have a completed doctorate in a relevant field, a proven knowledge of morphological theory and the ability to teach at both undergraduate and graduate level.

The closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on 22 September 2016.

www.recruit.ox.ac.uk/pls/hrisliverecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=125223

P7T lecturer italian linguistics

Inviato da Elvira Schettino @, lunedì, luglio 03, 2017, 17:13 (2461 giorni fa) @ Oxon

I am a retired Italian teacher interested in the position of Italian lecturer.....please contact me and I will provide any information about my skills and person
regards
Elvira schettinoo

RSS Feed of thread
Sito realizzato grazie ad aiuto dello staff del Buenaventura, circolo culturale di Castelfranco Veneto
Visita informazioni su Meeting Internazionale Centri Culturali della rete Trans Europe Halles TEH organizzato dal Buenventura a Castelfranco .