cerco famiglia a londra come au pair (Lavoro all'estero)

Inviato da chiara75 @, venezia, mercoledì, gennaio 09, 2008, 22:09 (5941 giorni fa)

cerco fam. di londra ( anche dintorni) per periodo di 6/8 mesi come au pair per migliorare il mio inglese.
italiana, 32 anni, non bevo e non fumo.

cerco famiglia a londra come au pair

Inviato da Gillian @, London, lunedì, gennaio 14, 2008, 09:47 (5937 giorni fa) @ chiara75

Hello,

We are a relaxed and happy family living in Mill Hill, North London. Our children are aged 5,2 with a new baby coming! We are both working parents and looking for someone who can help look after all of us and our house!

The job is as follows:

*Looking after children after school-Sole charge.
*All household chores including laundry, cleaning and light cooking.
* 1 and a half day holiday per week, normally all day Sunday and half day Monday
*3-5 Nights babysitting per week

Person Required must:
*Be Non-Smoker
*Speak Good English
*Have Experience with young children
*Have experience with housekeeping

Please note that is a full-time position and not for an aupair.

I look forward to hearing from you (gillian@pureconsult.co.uk)

Thanks

Inviato da ddesins @, lunedì, gennaio 14, 2008, 09:50 (5937 giorni fa) @ Gillian

Warm family needs help with general household duties including walking a very friendly dog(no help required for children as they are now at University).
Good or resonable English required. Driving licence not necessary. Prefer non-smoker. Nice spacious house in Chelsea. You will have your own room with TV. We are near to transport and language schools and are looking for a girl to strart in the third week of January.

Please telephone on 020 7351 0337 and/or send CV (including your telephone number with photo if possible)to g-ddesigns@hotmail.co.ukWarm family needs help with general household duties including walking a very friendly dog(no help required for children as they are now at University).
Good or resonable English required. Driving licence not necessary. Prefer non-smoker. Nice spacious house in Chelsea. You will have your own room with TV. We are near to transport and language schools and are looking for a girl to strart in the third week of January.

Please telephone on 020 7351 0337 and/or send CV (including your telephone number with photo if possible)to g-ddesigns@hotmail.co.uk

Inviato da lisa ⌂ @, London, lunedì, gennaio 14, 2008, 09:52 (5937 giorni fa) @ ddesins

Hello, Our friendly family is looking for a preferably French speaking,possibly Spanish Italian or Hungarian speaking live in aupair, to look after our 3y.o.girl. She goes to nursery 5 sessions a week.
WORK: It'll involve childcare and housework. My son is 5 but I take him to and from school. She will be with my daughter mostly.
WORKING HOURS:Please be flexible,but:I teach from 8.30 till 3.15,so-
Mon, Wed, Thursday:: 7.45-12.30, 3-3.15.
Tue, Fri: 7.45-9.30, 12.00-3.15.
Help to get the children up(dressed, breakfast, etc) and sandwiches made before school run.
Two nights babysitting a week.
Monday and Friday a few hours cleaning, but we do not have a lot of nicknacks...
Sometimes take the kids to the cinema on Saturday Morning while I teach piano from 9-12.(Only if my husband works also, rarely.)
PAY: She will have in return £60 per week and her English school paid for. Beside this Once her English is good enough she can work for our friend who has a restaurant and earn up to £200 extra, we'll do our best to help.

She should -
-Love children.
-Love being organised and enjoy keeping things nicely.
-Be young, helpful, and flexible, do not take offence if we have to explain stg or tell her stg.
-Have good common sense.
-Speak some English.

Oh and have a good sense of humor :-)

We will welcome you into our family and treat you with respect.
Please reply in an email as I work during the day.

Inviato da Edit Nemeth @, Application for nanny posision., martedì, gennaio 29, 2008, 23:56 (5921 giorni fa) @ lisa

» Hello, Our friendly family is looking for a preferably French
» speaking,possibly Spanish Italian or Hungarian speaking live in aupair, to
» look after our 3y.o.girl. She goes to nursery 5 sessions a week.
» WORK: It'll involve childcare and housework. My son is 5 but I take him to
» and from school. She will be with my daughter mostly.
» WORKING HOURS:Please be flexible,but:I teach from 8.30 till 3.15,so-
» Mon, Wed, Thursday:: 7.45-12.30, 3-3.15.
» Tue, Fri: 7.45-9.30, 12.00-3.15.
» Help to get the children up(dressed, breakfast, etc) and sandwiches made
» before school run.
» Two nights babysitting a week.
» Monday and Friday a few hours cleaning, but we do not have a lot of
» nicknacks...
» Sometimes take the kids to the cinema on Saturday Morning while I teach
» piano from 9-12.(Only if my husband works also, rarely.)
» PAY: She will have in return £60 per week and her English school paid for.
» Beside this Once her English is good enough she can work for our friend who
» has a restaurant and earn up to £200 extra, we'll do our best to help.
»
» She should -
» -Love children.
» -Love being organised and enjoy keeping things nicely.
» -Be young, helpful, and flexible, do not take offence if we have to
» explain stg or tell her stg.
» -Have good common sense.
» -Speak some English.
»
» Oh and have a good sense of humor :-)
»
» We will welcome you into our family and treat you with respect.
» Please reply in an email as I work during the day.

Dear Madam,

I would like to apply for the au-pair position.

I am a 24 years old Hungarian girl looking for an au-pair/ babysitter job now.

I have pedagogy degree, so I have learned a lot about child development, and I have experience too. And there are many small children in my family, so I got used to children around me, I am able to take care of them.

Unfortunately, I cannot send you any references, since I have just finished university, and have just come to the UK.

I speak basic English, I came to the UK to improve my language skills, so I would like to go to school to complete an English course.

I am a reliable, and trustworthy person, and I smile a lot, I like to have fun, and I like your ad very much.

I would like to find a nice family to live with, but if you are looking for a live-out au-pair it is ok with me.

I send you my CV, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question.

Best regards, Edit Nemeth

Inviato da lallapaola, mercoledì, gennaio 16, 2008, 00:35 (5935 giorni fa) @ chiara75

» cerco fam. di londra ( anche dintorni) per periodo di 6/8 mesi come au pair
» per migliorare il mio inglese.
» italiana, 32 anni, non bevo e non fumo.
Siamo una famiglia anglo italiana e viviamo a Londra (10 min. dalla torre di Londra) stiamo cercando urgentemente per la fine di febbraio una ragazza come baby sitter per il nostro bambino di 8 anni. L'impegno consistera nell'andare a prenderlo a scuola alle 15.15 e stare con lui fino alle 18.30. In cambio offriamo gratuitamente alloggio e cena serale, quindi sara in grado di studiare o trovare un lavoro part-time.Se sei interessata chiamami Paola 004402077911272 o rispondimi a lallapaola@yahoo.co.uk

Inviato da annapir @, giovedì, gennaio 24, 2008, 12:41 (5927 giorni fa) @ chiara75

in famiglia
italo-inglese, cercasi ragazza alla pari per 2 bambine di 5 e 3 anni
che vanno a scuola.Referenze indispensabili.
Inviare lettera di presentazione, e cv, : apiras.uk@gmail.com .

cerco aupair

Inviato da Peppa @, Londra, martedì, gennaio 07, 2014, 16:38 (3752 giorni fa) @ chiara75

Ciao, noi viviamo a Londra e cerchiamo una ragazza alla pari, fammi sapere se sei ancora interessata cosi approfondiamo il discorso. Ciao

RSS Feed of thread
Sito realizzato grazie ad aiuto dello staff del Buenaventura, circolo culturale di Castelfranco Veneto
Visita informazioni su Meeting Internazionale Centri Culturali della rete Trans Europe Halles TEH organizzato dal Buenventura a Castelfranco .