INTERESSATO A CITTA DEL MESSICO? (Lavoro all'estero)

Inviato da Teacher @, Mexico City, lunedì, febbraio 04, 2008, 17:40 (5897 giorni fa)

Would you like to take a break of whatever you are doing>

Would you like to come to a different country, interact with locals, learn Spanish in the meantime and travel the country>

I am a Mexican female, settled in the suburbs of Mexico City, starting my own Language School from scratch and happen to need someone who helps me advertise the courses I offer.

This opportunity would be for someone ADVENTUROUS and FLEXIBLE in terms of money.

I am willing to provide a nice, private room (completely detached from my house), meals throughout the day, some pocket money, pick-up and drop-off to the airport (for now…) This person can be a male or female, the age doesn’t really matter, clean and decent and has to HAVE A VERY GOOD LEVEL OF English (not perfect but good enough!!!)
Whoever grabs this opportunity would be only for personal enrichment rather than thinking about making lots of money. I also require commit for at least SIX MONTHS.

So, it you are the one, please do not hesitate to contact me ASAP at worldwideteacher12@yahoo.com

RSS Feed of thread
Sito realizzato grazie ad aiuto dello staff del Buenaventura, circolo culturale di Castelfranco Veneto
Visita informazioni su Meeting Internazionale Centri Culturali della rete Trans Europe Halles TEH organizzato dal Buenventura a Castelfranco .