Au pair (Lavoro all'estero)

Inviato da Ery, martedì, aprile 29, 2008, 18:42 (5835 giorni fa)

Ciao a tutti, sono una ragazza di 24 anni che vorrebbe vivere all'estero per miglorare l'inglese e fare nuove esperienze! Mi piacerebbe diventare ragazza alla pari presso una famiglia simpatica e accogliente a partire da Agosto- Settembre 2008, amo i bambini di qualsiasi età e ho tantissima esperienza sia con i piccolini (ho lavorato in un asilo nido) che con i più grandi. Sono seria, matura e resposabile, dolce e sempre sorridente! Ho tanta fantasia, adoro gli animali e ho moltissimi hobby... per maggiori informazioni e per una mia più dettagliata descrizione contattatemi! Spero di sentirvi presto! Ciao, Erika

Au pair

Inviato da Ellen @, mercoledì, aprile 30, 2008, 12:24 (5834 giorni fa) @ Ery

We are a nice family who live in Cork (Ireland). WE are looking for an aupair to begin in late August 2008. We need somone who will do a minimum of 4 months. We are looking for someone to help with our two children ages two and three months and help with housework. Fluency in English is essential. Working hours are about 5-6 per day and we are very flexable as I'm a stay at home mom so getting time off to go to school or travel is no problem. You would have access to a pc and your room is large and bright. You would also be welcome to email our current aupair to chat with. Please email me if you think you'd be the right person for our family. ellenlennon@yahoo.com

Au pair

Inviato da Jean B. @, mercoledì, aprile 30, 2008, 12:46 (5834 giorni fa) @ Ellen

We are a family lving in mallow (Cork, Irleand)We are looking for an aupair for full time care for 3 children, 1 school going, 3 year old, and a new born. Mon-Friday with 1 night babysitting at odd weekends. Separate living accomodation. Accomodation would suit alsocouple, Aupaiwe would like to start in septeber.For more infomaton on duties, working hours and salary plaese e-mail us.jean.morris@barrys.ie

Au pair

Inviato da Vernoca Duce, mercoledì, aprile 30, 2008, 12:40 (5834 giorni fa) @ Ery

I am looking for somebody with experience who could take care of my two little girls (9 months and 4 years old). From September 2008, drop off and pick to/from the local school will be required.
It could be a position for an aupair. Plaese send us a cver etter explaining your hobbies, experiences, aspirations, family etc..., a cv and one or two photos if you like.
veronadouce@yahoo.co.uk

Au pair

Inviato da Kaska, giovedì, maggio 01, 2008, 10:41 (5833 giorni fa) @ Vernoca Duce

We are an agency that works in all Europe.In Ireland families normally pay 100 Euros a week per ca. 35 hours work a week.
Plaese send us a CV in English (education, work experience, hobby, sport, family), a 'dear family' letter, a photo, 2 references, if you are interested in our service.The service is free for aupair (families pay a fee). More information on our webpage

KASKA
KASKA@aupair-agency.com
www.aupair-agency.com
TEL/FAX: ++44 (0)1288 359 159
FAX/ANS: ++44 (0)207 681 2508
FRANCE FAX/ANS ++33 (0) 1 53-01-06-77
USA FAX/ANS (718) 732-2358
Skype name:

Au pair

Inviato da caroline @, martedì, maggio 20, 2008, 11:16 (5814 giorni fa) @ Ery

Reply to: caroline@thejollywrights.com
Date: Friday 16th May

We are looking for an energetic, fun, live-in female aupair to replace our fabulous aupair who is leaving in August after 4 years with us. We are a friendly and happy family with Georgie(10), Angus(8), Jemima(6).

We live in a 5 bedroom house and you will have your own self contained flat with internet access, TV including Sky in your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and own front door. There is also a living room which doubles up as an extra room for the children to watch TV (with another Sky box) and use the computer in the early evening and at weekends. You can eat in the house when you are working and then feed yourself the rest of the time.

We live in Chiswick. Chiswick is a great place to live in London, about 20 mins on the tube from the centre of town, on the district line (Turnham Green). We live about 7 mins walk from the station.
Chiswick has a very good high street with lots of great restaurants, shops, bars, post- office and we are also close to lovely parks. There are also many other aupairs in the area for you to meet.

We would give you four weeks paid annual holiday plus bank holidays and between Christmas and New Year. We do expect you to take your holidays when we are away.

I work 2 days a week and my husband travels a quite a bit. Our eldest daughter, Georgie, will be at boarding school.

Your duties during school time will include:
On Mondays and Thursdays Start at 7.45
* helping the 2 younger ones get their breakfast
* helping them get ready for school
* walking them to school (10 mins), then walk our dog for 30 mins
* cleaning up the kitchen
* do some household cleaning, such as cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting and doing the ironing
* picking them up from school in the afternoon
* taking them to the park, play with their friends or go back home
* playing with them, doing artwork or games
* giving them tea. Finish at 5.30

Sometimes you will need to pick them up from school on a Friday so I can pick Georgie up from her Boarding school an hour away.

During the school holidays, we would expect you to look after the children on a Monday and Thursday. Trips to the park, to fun places in London and to planned activities. Cleaning still needs to be done at other times and shorter term time hours will allow for this extra holiday duties.
There will be up to 7 weeks of the holidays that we will be away at our holiday home.

We are looking for an au pair with the following experience and qualities:

* you have looked after children before and you really enjoy being with children
* you are responsible, have a good sense of humour and show initiative,
* you are patient, kind and trustworthy
* you are able to cook basic meals
* you are a non-smoker
* you speak English reasonably well
* you don't mind sharing the house with a small dog

- 2 nights of babysitting a week if required, including weekends

- Salary £80 per week for up to 20 hours in term time and up to 30 hours for a few weeks in the holidays.
We will try to arrange your hours to allow you to attend a language course if that is what you would like to do.

We would prefer someone who is available for personal interview in London. You need 2 satisfactory references. I can also put you in touch with our current au-pair.

The job is to start at the end of August, with at least a 1 year commitment.

We would love to hear from you if you are interested. If you think you are a suitable candidate please email me your CV and telephone number.

Live-in but in self contained flat

RSS Feed of thread
Sito realizzato grazie ad aiuto dello staff del Buenaventura, circolo culturale di Castelfranco Veneto
Visita informazioni su Meeting Internazionale Centri Culturali della rete Trans Europe Halles TEH organizzato dal Buenventura a Castelfranco .