aupair Bemnson (Oxford) (Lavoro all'estero)

Inviato da Jan, lunedì, luglio 20, 2009, 12:18 (5417 giorni fa)

Hello there

My name is Jan. I am currently working as an aupair in a small village called Benson which is about 15min(by car) from Oxford.

In 4 weeks time I'am leaving my family and I would like to find someone else who would like to be an aupair in this family.

The daily duties are taking the son(10 years old) to the school, collecting him from the school(family will provide you with a car) general care of the child, preparing simple meals and also some vacuuming,ironing...There is plenty of free time,you have your own room, weekends and evenings are usually free.
Your weekly pocket money is 70 pounds.

Family is looking for someone who isn`t a smoker, able to stay a minimum of 6 months, is older than 23 and would like to start at the beginning of September.

PLEASE if you are interested let me know as soon as possible. Conctact by phone only:

my phone number is (00444) 07542 087299
phone number from the Mother is (0044)07738283905

Thank you
Jan and Pia

Argomento completo:

RSS Feed of thread

Sito realizzato grazie ad aiuto dello staff del Buenaventura, circolo culturale di Castelfranco Veneto
Visita informazioni su Meeting Internazionale Centri Culturali della rete Trans Europe Halles TEH organizzato dal Buenventura a Castelfranco .