Cercasi babysitter da lavorare a New York (Altro)

Inviato da NABILA @, VENEZIA, martedì, novembre 02, 2010, 17:26 (4946 giorni fa) @ Filippo

Dear Family,

My name is Nabila, I’m Italian and I live in a small town near to Venice (Italy).
I have studied in university Public Relation, and now I work in a business travel agency in Venice from Monday to Friday. During the week-end I work like travel assistance between port and the airport of Venice for Costa Cruises.
I speak little English and Spanish well, I’m friendly, solar and open minded, communicative, responsible, easygoing, respectful. My hobbies are : reading, travelling, meeting new people from different countries. I like to be outdoors doing sports or walking, I can swimming. I also love pets.
I have 4 cats and a Chihuahua in my house.
I don’t smoke and I have patent. I love cooking especially Italian dishes (is an art for me), but I like to discover new cuisines.
I’m looking for a family that need an aupair/nanny for a period of 4 months that could becoming of a maxim of 6 months.
I can pink up your children from/to school, make some little housekeeping, cooking some Italian dishes , help children with homework, and speak with us in another languages that will be Italian or Spanish. I have done periodic baby-sitting jobs for friends of the family for many years.
I’d like to have the time for me to attend a course of English, in according with engagements of family. I want to make this experience to improve my English, and to discover new culture. Children also bring a lot of joy to my life.
I can starts my experience from January. If you have some questions please do not hesitate to replay back to my work mailbox : nl@101venice.biz .
I attached some pics about me.

Nabila

Argomento completo:

RSS Feed of thread

Sito realizzato grazie ad aiuto dello staff del Buenaventura, circolo culturale di Castelfranco Veneto
Visita informazioni su Meeting Internazionale Centri Culturali della rete Trans Europe Halles TEH organizzato dal Buenventura a Castelfranco .