Italian teacher in India (Insegnamento Lingua Italiana)

Inviato da Federico Casti, Italy, mercoledì, marzo 24, 2021, 10:24 (1132 giorni fa) @ MOVIDA Foreign Language Institute

Hello,

I'm Federico Casti, and I'm writing to you in order to apply for the position of Italian teacher in India. As you can see from my attached resume, I've a degree in Italian Literature and a Master's degree in Italian Modern Philology, which allow me to teach Italian in my country and abroad. I've been teaching Italian privately to foreigners in Rome for two years, and now I'm willing to do it in India. In fact, I've been living for nine months in India and I fell in love with your country and your culture, and now it's one year and half I've been learning Hindi alone, and I'm eager to improve it by living there. Plus I've studied English Literature for three years in High School, so I speak, read and write also advanced English. If this is the profile you are looking for, just let me know.

Best regards,
Federico Casti. 

Argomento completo:

RSS Feed of thread

Sito realizzato grazie ad aiuto dello staff del Buenaventura, circolo culturale di Castelfranco Veneto
Visita informazioni su Meeting Internazionale Centri Culturali della rete Trans Europe Halles TEH organizzato dal Buenventura a Castelfranco .