cerco famiglia a londra come au pair (Lavoro all'estero)

Inviato da lisa ⌂ @, London, lunedì, gennaio 14, 2008, 09:52 (5944 giorni fa) @ ddesins

Hello, Our friendly family is looking for a preferably French speaking,possibly Spanish Italian or Hungarian speaking live in aupair, to look after our 3y.o.girl. She goes to nursery 5 sessions a week.
WORK: It'll involve childcare and housework. My son is 5 but I take him to and from school. She will be with my daughter mostly.
WORKING HOURS:Please be flexible,but:I teach from 8.30 till 3.15,so-
Mon, Wed, Thursday:: 7.45-12.30, 3-3.15.
Tue, Fri: 7.45-9.30, 12.00-3.15.
Help to get the children up(dressed, breakfast, etc) and sandwiches made before school run.
Two nights babysitting a week.
Monday and Friday a few hours cleaning, but we do not have a lot of nicknacks...
Sometimes take the kids to the cinema on Saturday Morning while I teach piano from 9-12.(Only if my husband works also, rarely.)
PAY: She will have in return £60 per week and her English school paid for. Beside this Once her English is good enough she can work for our friend who has a restaurant and earn up to £200 extra, we'll do our best to help.

She should -
-Love children.
-Love being organised and enjoy keeping things nicely.
-Be young, helpful, and flexible, do not take offence if we have to explain stg or tell her stg.
-Have good common sense.
-Speak some English.

Oh and have a good sense of humor :-)

We will welcome you into our family and treat you with respect.
Please reply in an email as I work during the day.

Argomento completo:

RSS Feed of thread

Sito realizzato grazie ad aiuto dello staff del Buenaventura, circolo culturale di Castelfranco Veneto
Visita informazioni su Meeting Internazionale Centri Culturali della rete Trans Europe Halles TEH organizzato dal Buenventura a Castelfranco .