Lavoro LOndra (Brixton Hill) (Lavoro all'estero)

Inviato da solarbird@aol.com @, lunedì, gennaio 19, 2009, 09:23 (5589 giorni fa) @ Federica

Au Pair wanted to start asap.

We are a professional family with one little girl together, who is 6 months old and my husband has a little girl (6yrs old) from a previous relationship that visits on weekends. We are an 8 minute walk to Brixton tube and very close to Clapham Common and all the great amenities of the high street. We need a fun, happy, enthusiastic person to live-in. Initiative and ability to engage with people is a must.

We already have a house keeper so she does all the heavy cleaning but I need you to watch, bathe and help feed the baby and we would expect you to pitch in with the everyday tidying etc. On weekends you would have some reading/homework duties with the older child. I work from home but don't have enough hands or hours in the day.

As well as working 30 hours during the day we would expect up to three nights a week baby sitting, never more. You would have every thursday and Sunday off and as often as possible saturdays. If you wanted to work/study part time, we would aim to be as flexible as we could with you.

You will have your own large double room, TV and broadband access and be very comfortable and welcome in the rest of our substantial house. Driving is a prefered skill. We would like a non-smoker, with checkable references and prefer either good English OR FLUENT french or ITALIAN as we speak both these languages.

30 hours plus up to 3 nights babysitting per week, salary negotiable but approximately £95per week depending on experience and other expectations.

Argomento completo:

RSS Feed of thread

Sito realizzato grazie ad aiuto dello staff del Buenaventura, circolo culturale di Castelfranco Veneto
Visita informazioni su Meeting Internazionale Centri Culturali della rete Trans Europe Halles TEH organizzato dal Buenventura a Castelfranco .