cercasi guide (Altro)

Inviato da heycaptain, Danimarca, martedì, aprile 25, 2017, 15:44 (2529 giorni fa)

Rederiet Diana af 23. marts 2012 ApS

(Arbejdspladsen ligger i København kommune)

Hey Captain is looking for captains to sail our tour boats around the canals of Copenhagen while telling our guests memorable stories. If you are an entertainer at heart, share our passion for being on the water, and want to join an exciting start-up maybe this is the job for you?

About Hey Captain

We are a newly founded Copenhagen canal tour company opening in May 2017.
We believe that some people are looking for extraordinary experiences and our mission is deliver a canal tour experience, which our guests see as world class and remember for life.
We are a team of young ambitious people who have a passion for sailing.

About the position

You will be sailing a boat with 12 passengers. While you cruise along the canals it is about making guest feel at home while telling them stories about architecture, history and the general vibe of Copenhagen.
You have the opportunity to influence your own working hours as we are open 7 days a week and we are looking for people for both full time positions and part time positions by the hour. Our busiest period will be during the summer so this is where there will be most available shifts.
An outdoor job where you will be sailing in the sun when the weather is good and should it rain we have full cover for the boats to keep you and the guests dry.
An opportunity to join a very ambitious start-up journey where we want to have fun while making a real positive impact on the guests we invite onboard.

Your qualifications

Minimum 18 years old.
You are positive and generally look at the brighter side of life.
You have an outgoing personality and enjoy entertaining and making people laugh.
You are service minded and have general flair for making people feel comfortable as if they were home.
You are devoted to your job, the guests, and your co-workers.
Experience as a guide, instructor or similar is a plus.
Sailing experience is a plus but not a requirement. If you have the right mindset we will teach what you need to know.
Specific knowledge or interest in architecture or history is a plus but the most important is that you are willing to learn.
You are fluent in English and it is a plus if you also master an additional language like German, French, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian.

Practicalities

To apply: Please send your CV and a short motivational letter.

For questions or more information please contact.

Casper Junge

cfj@heycaptain.dk

www.heycaptain.dk

https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindJob/details/4438508

cercasi guide

Inviato da Antonio Fagone @, Haslev, mercoledì, maggio 10, 2017, 21:34 (2514 giorni fa) @ heycaptain

Sono un insegnante di lingua italiana, e vivo in determinati periodi ad Haslev in Via Thico Brahes 3, e sono interessato alla vostra proposta di lavoro estivo, vi chiedo ulteriori informazioni o telefoniche al numero 0039 340 2654387 o alla mia e-mail.

I am an Italian language teacher, and I live in some times at Haslev in Via Thico Brahes 3, and I am interested in your summer job proposal, I would ask for more information or telephone at 0039 340 2654387 or to my e-mail.

cercasi guide

Inviato da heycaptain, domenica, maggio 14, 2017, 01:14 (2511 giorni fa) @ Antonio Fagone

Please contact us at the given address with specific questions.

RSS Feed of thread
Sito realizzato grazie ad aiuto dello staff del Buenaventura, circolo culturale di Castelfranco Veneto
Visita informazioni su Meeting Internazionale Centri Culturali della rete Trans Europe Halles TEH organizzato dal Buenventura a Castelfranco .