Lavoro a Londra (au pair) (Lavoro all'estero)

Inviato da Laura70 @, Italia, giovedì, dicembre 18, 2008, 21:17 (5619 giorni fa)
modificato da Laura70, giovedì, dicembre 18, 2008, 21:31

Ciao a tutti.
Mi chiamo Laura e ho 38 anni. Sono nata e vissuta a Roma per gran parte della mia vita.
Purtroppo un anno fa sono rimasta vedova (senza figli) ed ora vivo in appoggio alla mia famiglia a Treviglio (BG).
Perdere mio marito è stato un duro colpo, ed ora mi trovo a dover ricominciare da zero in un posto che non sento mio anche se adoro la mia famiglia.
Sono comunque una donna solare, piena di interessi e amante dei bambini.
Ho il diploma di insegnante elementare e ho lavorato per svariati anni come supplente nelle scuole, però la situazione nelle scuole Italiane è disastrosa e io non ho avuto fortuna per ottenere la cattedra che tanto desideravo.
Ho il desiderio di ricominciare la mia vita a Londra (città che amo).

Il mio annuncio è rivolto a tutte quelle famiglie italiane che vivono a Londra, e che magari cercano una tata da ospitare per curare i loro figli.
Ho una discreta conoscenza della lingua Inglese, e sono disposta anche a offrire un piccolo aiuto domestico, oltre a quello di babysitter.
Sono anche un'ottima cuoca, non fumo e lavorare non mi spaventa.
Non ho legami sentimentali e debiti, e non ho limiti di tempo per restare.
Disposta a trasferirmi anche da subito, o comunque entro il nuovo anno.
Purtroppo non ho la patente, e spero che non sia un problema.

Chiunque sia interesato può rispondermi qui o scrivermi tramite mail a lauragaudiano@hotmail.com

Grazie
Laura

Lavoro a Londra (au pair)

Inviato da io, venerdì, dicembre 19, 2008, 09:25 (5619 giorni fa) @ Laura70

Ciao, data la tua eta e le tue qualificazioni, puoi iscriverti come nanni. Questo sito E' assolutamente gratuito, sarai contattata dalle famiglie interessate.
http://www.aupair-agency.com/

Inviato da Laura70 @, Italia, venerdì, dicembre 19, 2008, 18:42 (5619 giorni fa) @ io

» Ciao, data la tua eta e le tue qualificazioni, puoi iscriverti come nanni.
» Questo sito E' assolutamente gratuito, sarai contattata dalle famiglie
» interessate.
» http://www.aupair-agency.com/

Grazie mille per la dritta, mi è stata utile:-) :-)

Inviato da yinlawal@yahoo.com, venerdì, dicembre 19, 2008, 09:30 (5619 giorni fa) @ Laura70

A MATURE AND DECDICATED AUPAIR WANTED IN A FRIENDLY HOME ON PARMANENT BASIS.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE LOOKING AFTER CHILDREN IN LONDON.
LIGHT HOUSE WORK AND LIGHT COOKING INCLUDED.PLESE APPLY WITH A LETTER ; A CV AND A PHOTO TO
yinlawal@yahoo.com

Inviato da Fa. Knight, venerdì, dicembre 19, 2008, 09:36 (5619 giorni fa) @ Laura70

Full time live in position including babysitting. We are looking for a hardworking, flexible and cheerful individual who will be able to help look after our 4 children (girls aged 10,9, 8 and a boy aged 5), from helping to get them ready for school, cleaning, ironing and cooking. Mother is at home running a property business. Must love dogs, cats and chickens. Good English is not essential. May consider a couple as maintenance work may also be available for the right individual. Must love living in the countryside and be happy to do whatever jobs necessary to help keep a large house and family running smoothly.Plaese apply with CV to:
jknight@gotadsl.co.uk

Inviato da harkinsj11@gmail.com, venerdì, dicembre 19, 2008, 10:06 (5619 giorni fa) @ Laura70

Hi, we are looking for a nanny in cambridge. I pay 500 Euros per week for the right person.
Plaese let us know if you are available immeditely, if you can drive and if you can live with us. Send also a cv and a photo. harkinsj11@gmail.com

Inviato da Ellen, venerdì, dicembre 19, 2008, 10:15 (5619 giorni fa) @ Laura70

I am a friendly single mum with a son and i am expecting my second baby next year, i am looking for someone to help me with my kids and do some light house work.
I can offer you an accomodation sharing a room with my son,you are expected to be a part of the family while you live with me,we can arrange possible off days for you which could be two days or more i am flexible anyway
i will pay £40 weekly
gibbsellen@yahoo.com

Inviato da Family in Kent @, Kent, venerdì, dicembre 19, 2008, 10:29 (5619 giorni fa) @ Laura70

We are a young happy family looking for an experienced au pair to take sole charge of our little girl. She is 23 months.

We need some one to start in late December/early January 2009.We are looking for someone who has great affection for children is passionate, reliable, honest and hardworking. Hours are 8am-7pm Mon-Fri with weekends off.

Activities would include

Cleaning and dressing her in the morning
Taking her to and from play group/nursery (2x week)
Feeding her
Changing Nappies
Reading and playing
General tidying after her

Pay is competitive and negotiable. Please send us a curiculum vitae. Call now 07947624464!

Lavoro a Londra (au pair) CV

Inviato da Laura70 @, Italia, lunedì, dicembre 22, 2008, 17:32 (5616 giorni fa) @ Family in Kent

Name: Laura Gaudiano
Nationality: Italy
Now living in: Italy
Email: lauragaudiano@hotmail.com
Telephone:
Personal introduction
The first and most important reason why I want to be an au pair is that I love children. The second one is because I love London and I want to improve my English....and myself. The third one is because I want restart my life after my husband death and in Italy now it's impossible to find a job. I miss my husband so much and for this reason, I think that children can teach me so many beautiful things. Unfortunately, I have not sons and I would loved to have. About me I can say that I am sweet and kind with kids. I like to cook, especially Italian recipes. I play guitar and I love to sing...so I can make happy your children!!! I like cinema,and read books. I have not fear to work hard if it's requested. This is me, my dear families. I hope to have soon a positive answer from someone who wants help me to make me build a new life. I'm waiting for you!!!!!
References
I have elementary school teacher degree. I have worked for 6-7 years in a elementary school as supply teacher. I have experience as baby sitter also.
Laura's preferences
Start between 01/2009 and 05/2010
Stay between 12 months and 24 months
Wants to be an Au pair in: United Kingdom ~ ~
Preferred location: Any
Will you do housework> Yes
Will you care for children under age 2> yes
Preferred ages of children:
Will you accept a single parent family> No
Will you care for special needs children> No
Will you care for pets> Yes
Will you care for elderly people> No
About Laura
What language(s) do you speak> English
Marital status: Single
Are you part of an Au pair couple> No
Do you have a driving licence> No
How long have you had a driving licence> Don't have
Are you willing to drive> No
Do you smoke> No
Dietary considerations: None
Religion: No Religion
Do you practice your religion> No
Have you ever worked as an Au pair> No
Have you worked before in your selected country> No

RSS Feed of thread
Sito realizzato grazie ad aiuto dello staff del Buenaventura, circolo culturale di Castelfranco Veneto
Visita informazioni su Meeting Internazionale Centri Culturali della rete Trans Europe Halles TEH organizzato dal Buenventura a Castelfranco .