Lavoro a Londra (au pair) CV (Lavoro all'estero)

Inviato da Laura70 @, Italia, lunedì, dicembre 22, 2008, 17:32 (5616 giorni fa) @ Family in Kent

Name: Laura Gaudiano
Nationality: Italy
Now living in: Italy
Email: lauragaudiano@hotmail.com
Telephone:
Personal introduction
The first and most important reason why I want to be an au pair is that I love children. The second one is because I love London and I want to improve my English....and myself. The third one is because I want restart my life after my husband death and in Italy now it's impossible to find a job. I miss my husband so much and for this reason, I think that children can teach me so many beautiful things. Unfortunately, I have not sons and I would loved to have. About me I can say that I am sweet and kind with kids. I like to cook, especially Italian recipes. I play guitar and I love to sing...so I can make happy your children!!! I like cinema,and read books. I have not fear to work hard if it's requested. This is me, my dear families. I hope to have soon a positive answer from someone who wants help me to make me build a new life. I'm waiting for you!!!!!
References
I have elementary school teacher degree. I have worked for 6-7 years in a elementary school as supply teacher. I have experience as baby sitter also.
Laura's preferences
Start between 01/2009 and 05/2010
Stay between 12 months and 24 months
Wants to be an Au pair in: United Kingdom ~ ~
Preferred location: Any
Will you do housework> Yes
Will you care for children under age 2> yes
Preferred ages of children:
Will you accept a single parent family> No
Will you care for special needs children> No
Will you care for pets> Yes
Will you care for elderly people> No
About Laura
What language(s) do you speak> English
Marital status: Single
Are you part of an Au pair couple> No
Do you have a driving licence> No
How long have you had a driving licence> Don't have
Are you willing to drive> No
Do you smoke> No
Dietary considerations: None
Religion: No Religion
Do you practice your religion> No
Have you ever worked as an Au pair> No
Have you worked before in your selected country> No

Argomento completo:

RSS Feed of thread

Sito realizzato grazie ad aiuto dello staff del Buenaventura, circolo culturale di Castelfranco Veneto
Visita informazioni su Meeting Internazionale Centri Culturali della rete Trans Europe Halles TEH organizzato dal Buenventura a Castelfranco .