aupair plus in Ireland (Lavoro all'estero)

Inviato da Sandyford family, lunedì, novembre 04, 2013, 10:32 (3820 giorni fa)

We are a young family living in Sandyford (Dublin)with two girls 6 and 9 and a baby 9 months old, we require a reliable ‘Live-In’ Au Pair for fulltime position, starting the 16th November. You will be required to work in our crèche/nursery and look after my 6 & 9 year olds in the afternoon in my house. Your hours of work are from 8.30am to 6pm (you will get 1 hour lunch break).
Your afternoon will consist of bringing the girls to their after school activities and housework. We will also require 2 nights babysitting normally a Thursday and Saturday night.
In return we can offer a competitive salary (€200 per week) with all taxes paid, your own room with TV and Internet access.
We are a happy, energetic, busy family. We have many years experience with living with Au-Pairs, we try to make our Au-Pairs feel very much at home in our house and love to see their friends dropping by.
Please only apply if you are a European citizen and have a full driving licence. You must love children and have lots of patience.
If you are in college during the day between Monday to Friday please do not apply.
If you are interested in this position please send your cv with a photo and I will be in touch as soon as possible.
I am looking forward to receiving your application. Apply here:

http://www.gumtree.ie/cp-nanny-babysitting-in-dublin/live-in-aupair-required-in-sandyford

Argomento completo:

RSS Feed of thread

Sito realizzato grazie ad aiuto dello staff del Buenaventura, circolo culturale di Castelfranco Veneto
Visita informazioni su Meeting Internazionale Centri Culturali della rete Trans Europe Halles TEH organizzato dal Buenventura a Castelfranco .